The Witch Hunt Begins: Citizen Spy Network Targets Political Speech and Gun Owners

Infowars
January 14, 2011

A plethora of tyrannical campaigns have been initiated and designed to break up communities and turn citizens against one another. The justifications for these fascist programs are always a matter of national security. The real reason for these programs and even the events that brought them into existence is to set up a police control grid.

A Homeland Security Telescreen at Wal Mart

2 Comments on "The Witch Hunt Begins: Citizen Spy Network Targets Political Speech and Gun Owners"

  1. ALEX JONES & JESSE VENTURA HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY PSYOPS / INFO WARS.THIS IS TO PROTECT THE “HOUSE of ROTHSCHILD” OCTOPUS,& THEIR “54 12/2 COMMITEE”,TENTACLES.THEIR COMBINED WEALTH & DIRTY INFLUENCE,IS TRULY MIND BOGGLING.THEIR’s IS A GLOBAL,MURDEROUS,CRIMINAL CABAL / CARTEL.JFK WARNED US ABOUT THIS “MONOLITHIC GLOBAL CONSPIRACY”,& THEIR “SECRET SOCIETIES” (SKULL & BONES,CFR,TRILATERAL COMMISSION,BILDEBERG GROUP ((THEIR TAX FREE FOUNDATIONS & THINK TANKS))).OUT OF PATRIOTISM,ALEX JONES,JESSE VENTURA,& RON PAUL,HAVE PUT THEIR LIVES IN GREAT PERIL,TO EXPOSE THOSE,THAT WISH TO STEAL YOUR COUNTRY & YOUR FREEDOM.,,,,,,,,THE ADL WAS CREATED BY THE ROTHSCHILDS, 2 MONTHS BEFORE THE HOUSE of ROTHSCHILD CREATED THE FEDERAL RESERVE.THIS WAS TO PROTECT THE TALMUDIC BANKING CARTEL,BY SHOUTING ANTI SEMITE,TO THWART ATTEMPTS TO STOP THEM,FROM CARRYING OUT THE FLEECING OF OUR CITIZENRY.THE ADL HAS A PATINA OF FIGHTING AGAINST ANTI SEMITISM.THIS IS A LIE.THEY HAVE HELPED ROB JEWS ,AS WELL AS GOYIM,OF THEIR LIFE SAVINGS.,,,,,GOOGLE;’OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000′ ,TO LEARN HOW THE ADL AUTHORED & IMPLEMENTED THE TERROR WATCH LIST.,,,,,GOOGLE; COLONEL ROBERT BOWMAN 911 > RAY MC GOVERN 911 > DAVID RAY GRIFFIN 911 > GENERAL STUBLEBINE 911 ,,,,,THE SAME LINEAGE THAT ASSASINATED KENNEDY,DID 911.THEIR POWERS OF INTIMIDATION ARE BEYOND THE ABILITY TO IMAGINE,FOR THE UNINITIATED.ALEX & JESSE KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THE JFK ASSASINATION WAS,AS THE TURNING POINT,THAT ENABLED THIS TREASONOUS CABAL,TO POSSITION THEMSELVES,WHERE THEY WERE ABLE TO STEAL OUR GOVERNMENT.

  2. What Alex is saying is accurate.I can attest by my own experience with U.S. Intelligence,which does not opperate in the interest of the citizenry.U.S. intelligence has been privatized.BOOZ ALLEN (Headed by ((SKULL & BONES member,rumored ISRAELI DUAL NATIONAL,& signatory to PNAC)) James Woolsey),gets the lion’s share of the contracts.The Carlyl Group (A MULTI NATIONAL CORP.!)is in the process of buying BOOZ ALLEN.It is my understanding that they have been purchasing companies that make gun powder >>GUNS ARE USELESS,IF THERE IS NO GUN POWDER FOR AMMO >>This STASI network has been covertly operational for a number of years.They torture,assasinate,blackmail,surveil your most intimate moments, inside & outside the U.S.,& they do this to U.S. citizens.The exposures of the Church Commitee’s investigations,were based on only 20 percent of the CIA’s files.The other 80 percent of the files were criminaly destroyed by the CIA,to prevent exposure of their crimes.To understand how these treasonist operate & keep you from Knowing of their activities,GOOGLE :David Fulton Torture>>>READ MY COMMENTS ON JESSE VENTURA’s SITE.

Leave a Reply