PASADENA, Calif.—Artificial intelligence has been the inspiration for countless books and movies, as well as the aspiration of countless scientists and engineers. Researchers at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) have now taken a major step toward creating artificial intelligence—not in a robot or a silicon chip, but in a test tube. The researchers are the first to have made an artificial neural network out of DNA, creating a circuit of interacting molecules that can recall memories based on incomplete patterns, just as a brain can.
Wired | May 2013 By Marc Goodman and Andrew Hessel There have always been hackers. If we look back 30 years to the [Read More]
Fast Company | May 21, 2013 By Kit Eaton New survey results from Pew Research show teenagers have dramatically embraced [Read More]
CBS | May 16, 2013 The odds are you are not just a face in the crowd any longer. Even if your picture isn’t [Read More]
Business Insider | May 18, 2013 Related: Google-Berg Merger Ushers in Planned-Opolis Future in the Hybrid Age By Steve [Read More]
- Big Brother
- Civil Liberties
- General News
- Global warming scam
- Martial law
- Old-Thinker News Reports
- Police State
- Reader Submissions
- Social Commentary
- Technology – Future Trends
- Forbidden News » 7 THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW on We are Being Pulled Into the Matrix Like Never Before
- Connie on Humans Fully Outsourced to Robots by 2045?
- Revere Radio Network | 7 THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW on We are Being Pulled Into the Matrix Like Never Before
- 7 THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW on We are Being Pulled Into the Matrix Like Never Before
- Joey on Humans Fully Outsourced to Robots by 2045?