By Daniel Taylor
How many people do you know have had or are currently battling cancer? Do you know anyone who is overweight or has some type of chronic illness treated with pharmaceutical drugs? Chances are that you answered yes to one of these questions, and more than one person fit the description.
There are many issues that are assaulting our bodies in this modern age. The western world seems to be in the crosshairs, despite claims to advanced technology and science. The following are but a handful of the outstanding issues of our day. Use this information to empower yourself. There are few things that you have direct control of in your life; Your health is one of them. Don’t rely on the “experts” to tell you about the full spectrum of issues that you need to pay attention to. Medical research is too often hijacked by the grant making powers in the form of large tax exempt foundations with agendas of their own.
Too many people have been conditioned to give up all conscious decision making with regards to their own health. This is partly due to the relentless bombardment of health “studies” thrown at us on the nightly news, convincing us that no matter what we do, there is always something to give us cancer or high blood pressure. Then, those of us who are attempting to improve our health with supplements are told that vitamins and supplements may in fact cause harm! In a sense it is learned helplessness.
The following is publicly available information that you may verify for yourself if you choose to do so. I’m not a doctor, but I have done enough research to understand that as a society our collective health is in a state of necrosis. Much of it is due to poor personal choices, but on the other hand it is due to deliberate deception, leaving unwitting masses to fall into a state of poor health out of ignorance. There is a war on for you mind and body.
– A study published by the Journal of the American Medical Association concluded that as of 1994, properly prescribed and used pharmaceutical drugs accounted for the “…fourth and sixth leading cause of death…” in the United States.
– In the 1950’s – through a massive polio vaccine campaign – millions of people in both Canada and the United States were injected with the monkey virus called SV40. As this 1997 CNBC documentary shows, SV40 has been found in cancerous tumors in humans. Rare childhood cancers and Mesothelioma are mentioned in particular.
– Watch this video as renown vaccine developer Dr. Maurice Hilleman jokes about the SV40 contamination.
– Many chronic illnesses are connected to magnesium deficiency (and nutritional deficiencies in general), as magnesium is responsible for well over 300 biochemical processes in the human body. I have personal experience with this. In 2005 the Journal of the American College of Nutrition published a report detailing the severe deficiency of magnesium in American adults. “Among US adults, 68% consumed less than the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of magnesium, and 19% consumed less than 50% of the RDA.”
– Other factors in our environment are exacerbating the nutrient starved state most of us are in. Fluoride is playing a major role in sabotaging your body’s ability to process the food we eat. For example, a 1995 study from the Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology in Poland found that “The toxic effect of fluoride ion plays a key role in acute Mg deficiency.”
– Thyroid cancer rates are skyrocketing. As USA Today reported recently, it is “baffling medical researchers.” “Ten years ago, if I saw four new thyroid cancer patients a year, it would have been a lot,” says G. Irene Minor, a radiation oncologist with Indiana University Health Central Indiana Cancer Center. “Now sometimes I see that many in a month, and I have seen three in a week.”
– There are reports that radiation from the Fukushima nuclear disaster in Japan has spread world-wide. Is there a connection with the rise in thyroid cancer?
– Will there be a doctor shortage? As the American people’s health declines, finding a doctor may become increasingly difficult. A 2010 survey from the Physician’s Foundation found that around 40% of doctors are considering quitting because of increasing costs and regulations associated with Obamacare. According to the report, “40% of physicians said they would drop out of patient care in the next one to three years, either by retiring, seeking a non-clinical job within healthcare, or by seeking a non-healthcare related job.” If physicians don’t choose to quit, 59% said they will “spend less time with patients.”
– Genetic engineering and its unforeseen consequences may in fact be the health issue of our age. Tom Knight, professor at MIT’s Artificial Intelligence Lab has boldly stated that “The genetic code is 3.6 billion years old. It’s time for a rewrite.” The genetic code of the planet is indeed being re-written as you read this. Today, 93% of soybeans and 80% of corn is genetically modified. We are all most likely eating GMO food of some sort. Additionally, evidence suggests that gm canola plants have spread into the wild in North Dakota.
– Genetically modified corn produced by Monsanto has been linked to organ failure in rats. The report from the International Journal of Biological Sciences states, “Effects were mostly concentrated in kidney and liver function… In addition, some effects on heart, adrenal, spleen and blood cells were also frequently noted.”
– Sterility and infant mortality have also been connected with genetically modified soy. “After feeding hamsters for two years over three generations, those on the GM diet, and especially the group on the maximum GM soy diet, showed devastating results,” writes prominent GMO researcher Jeffery Smith. “By the third generation, most GM soy-fed hamsters lost the ability to have babies.”
– Dr. Herbert Needleman once stated that “We are conducting a vast toxicological experiment in which our children and our children’s children are the experimental subjects.” How will the current and relatively new health threats introduced to our environment effect future generations?
– Sperm counts are dropping dramatically in men. “As many as one in five healthy young men between the ages of 18 and 25 produce abnormal sperm counts,” as the Independent reports. Watch the documentary The Disappearing Male for more information.
– In the modern age of genetics, if you are found to be “predisposed” to potentially develop a certain disease, somewhere there likely exists a patent on the particular gene involved, as well as the “cure.” What most people don’t know is that there is another level to genetics called Epigenetics. This relatively new field of study shows that just because a gene is present does not mean that it will develop into something serious. Other factors are involved in the expression of genes. Whether or not you get proper nutrition, environmental exposures, and other factors all play a role in how your genes behave.
– Dr. Frank Lipman writes, “It is through the epigenome that environmental factors like diet, stress and prenatal nutrition can make an imprint on genes that pass from one generation to the next. Bottom line: While each of us inherits our own unique, hardwired, unchangeable version of the genetic code, epigenetic factors such as lifestyle and diet can radically change what our genes do.” Ultimately this means that “You have a lot more control over your health than you think!”
– Researcher Michael Nield has compiled a good source of information regarding the elite’s investigations into epigenetics, coupled with their intent to re-engineer mankind. Read his article Epigenetic Engineering.
– Bertrand Russel told us in his 1953 book The Impact of Science on Society that “Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable…”
– Dr. R. Swinburne Clymer warned in 1958 that foods and liquids would be “…used as a medium in deliberately and carefully planned methods developed by the vicious element of humanity, for the mental deterioration and moral debasement of the mass, as a means toward their enslavement.”
What can you do?
Again, your health is one of the few things that you have direct control over in your life. Now is the time to make that realization. Change your mindset from that of a victim to a victor. Do you want to avoid genetically modified foods? Print out this non-gmo shopping guide (PDF). Buy BPA free plastics. Filter your water (I personally use a Berkey filter). Be conscious of the world around you.
Don’t think that we aren’t having victories against the poisoning of our food and environment. Fluoride is being removed from water supplies in both Canada and the United States in response to active citizens. Consumers are avoiding High Fructose Corn Syrup like the plague, and companies are responding with products that don’t contain it. The same is happening with BPA. These victories do not mean, however, that we can let our guard down. The war for our minds and bodies will never end.