Category Archives: Documents
Infowars.com recently obtained leaked documents from Bilderberg 1966, held in Wiesbaden, Germany. The infowars team is urging the alternative media to spread these leaked Bilderberg documents detailing the war on nationalism far and wide. All documents are mirrored here on oldthinkernews.com:
– Basic attendees list for Bilderberg 1966 [PDF]
– Information for 1966 invitees on travel, etc., including Prince Bernhard’s letter, the basic agenda, and an extended attendee list. [PDF]
– AGENDA ITEM #1: Should NATO be reorganized and if so how?
Bilderberg policy proposal on reorganizing NATO’s purpose, as per 1966 agenda item #1, written by attendee Robert R. Bowie (United States), followed by background info send to invitees on NATO as well as U.S. Senate Testimony given by Dean Acheson (a prominent member of the Wise Men deeply embedded in Bilderberg, Skull & Bones, etc.) in April 1966, presumably in response to Bilderberg’s proposals. [PDF]
– AGENDA ITEM #2: The future of world economic relations, especially between industrial and developing countries.
Bilderberg policy proposal on world economic development, as per agenda item #2, written by attendee Jan Tinbergen (Netherlands), followed by background information on IMF policies regarding “Compensatory Financing of Export Fluctuations” from 1963, and then by David Rockefeller’s 1965 speech to the International Industrial Conference in San Francisco. [PDF]
‘WE ARE GOD’S GIFT TO MAN’
– A separate file of just David Rockefeller’s 1965 speech to the International Industrial Conference in San Francisco, wherein he concludes by boldly stating “What we are is God’s gift to man; What we become is man’s gift to God.” [PDF]
– Miscelleneous and incomplete documents from both the 1965 and 1967 Bilderberg meetings, including a 1965 attendees list and cover sheets for a 1967 meeting summary document, as well as a cover sheet for a report by Bilderberg’s shadow founder Dr. Joseph Retinger dated April 1962. [PDF]
INFLUENCING SEN. FRED HARRIS
– A series of follow-up letter exchanges between Sen. Fred Harris (whose library these documents emerged from) and individuals including UAW president Walter P. Reuther (a fellow 1966 attendee), Emilio Collado, vice president of Standard Oil & first president of the World Bank, discussing one Dr. Siro Vasquez, a petroleum engineer who worked for Standard Oil and other Rockefeller entities, and finally from Joe Weingarten, inviting Harris to join the World Institute for Peace, an interest closely linked with top Bilderbergers like U.S. organizer Joseph E. Johnson, who then headed the Carnegie Institute for International Peace. [PDF]